KERNEL MASTERS Technological Initiatives during lockdown!
May 1, 2020 | by Kishore Kumar Boddu
During this lockdown period, we are conducting online classes to our students to keep them engaged. Also, since we believe in practical oriented teaching, we have decided to take an initiative to invent cost effective solutions to deal with COVID-19 kind of situations using Embedded Systems with the help of our students.
These will be solutions we are going to develop to get our students to handle social responsibility while practicing social distancing.
- Encourage our students to come up with innovative ideas to help fight the COVID-19 crisis and also useful in future.
- Check the feasibility and choose the best ideas to be converted to projects.
- Assign tasks to all interested students, and let them work in their home comfort zone.
- Coordinate meetings and start working on the project.
Benefits to our students:
- Addition of New Skillset and real-time projects to the profiles,will increase opportunities.
- Students get to research and learn about latest technologies like AI, ML, IoT etc.
- Students will learn the real-time applications of latest technologies.
- Goal based / project based learning will lead to real-time knowledge.
- Weightage added to their profiles because of the projects.
- Utilization of valuable time during lockdown period.
- Preference In placements by companies as the projects are going to be related to Health Industry, the domain with maximum opportunities in coming future.
- Boost in Confidence.