Embedded Systems Prerequisites
May 4, 2020 | by Kishore Kumar Boddu
- C Programming Skills (Function, Pointers, Arrays, and Structures, Bit-wise operations should be your best friends). Master C programming skill. This is the most essential skill for the ECE students today. Without this skill you will find it difficult to enter into electronics core companies.
- Embedded C Programming (Microcontroller Programming)
- Operating Systems Concepts (Process Management, File Management, Memory Management, Inter Process Communication)
- Linux Basics/Commands
- Work on Community development boards.
- C in Depth by Srivastava and The C Programming Language by K & R
- Operating System Concepts (book) by Galvin
- Computer Organization (Microprocessor, Microcontroller)
- I/O Organization (Polling, Interrupt, DMA)
- Memory Organization (Memory Hierarchy, cache Memory, MMU, Virtual Memory)
- Understand the Digital Circuit thoroughly from AND, OR, NOT gates to Microprocessors.
- Computer organization by Morris Mano
- Digital Systems by Morris Mano
- 8086 microprocessor interfacing
Buy a Community development board and apply the C programming skill to do good electronic projects by yourself without copying a single line of code from net/book/friends.
Leave Your Comment